League Fees & Payment
1. All payments must be paid by the stipulated timeframe stated in the payment advice. Failure to do so will result in team suspension until such time that all payment is made. In addition, a late fee of $50 per week will be charged.
2. Once a team is registered with the league, the team is obligated to play the entire season.
3. If a team decides to pull out of the league in the middle of a season, the team is still legally liable to pay any outstanding league fees that it owes. The team manager will be held responsible for this. Action will be taken against teams that fail to settle the outstanding payments.
4. An e-invoice will be issued to teams for payment received. This invoice will serve as proof of payment.
For all other payment enquiries, please email email@example.com
Enquiries & Feedback
1) Constructive feedback is always welcome. As we are a new organization that is constantly seeking to grow and develop the local basketball scene, we understand that we may not always be able to get things done in the best possible way.
2) All in all, we are simply just a group of individuals looking to provide an alternative solution for anyone and everyone looking to break into competitive basketball. We are passionate, determined, and above all dedicated to helping the community grow.
3) Please submit any enquiries or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may submit feedback through our website.
1) League standings will be uploaded onto the league’s Facebook page. Teams are encouraged to visit the league Facebook page regularly for updates on the happenings in the league.
2) League standings will be decided based on the number of league points accumulated. In the event of a tie, the average point difference will be used.
Equipment and Public Facility Damages
1) Where any equipment used for the league is damaged, the teams involved will be held responsible. This includes court facilities, scoreboards, video cameras, digital cameras, etc. Team managers will be informed of any damages that have to be paid. Failure to do so will result in the player/team involved facing suspension. The team manager will be responsible for this payment. If there is a dispute to the amount payable, the team manager is advised to bring it up to the league administration, who will review the matter.
2) Where damages are concerned, legal action may be taken if the damages are not paid.
3) As the courts are a public facility, players are encouraged to use the facilities in an appropriate manner to prevent damage or destruction of property. This will ensure that the facilities are kept in good condition for the usage of the community. Players should also note that smoking is prohibited on school premises.
More than just a game
More than just a game